A painted Crashed Escape Pod model from the Star Wars Legion expansion.
This came from a Legion set that I bought, mostly unpainted, so I gave it some TLC.
Another fantastic 3d printed model – from Sabre Workshop in the UK.
A set of Villains and TIE Defenders for Star Wars Armada, painted for a commission project.
A bunch of CIS Separatists who were ebay rescues, painted up for Star Wars Legion.
A unit of Clan Wren for Star Wars Legion, painted up in blue.
Here you can see a 3 units of Dark Troopers and Moff Gideon that I painted up for a commission.
A small set of Star Wars Armada fighter squadrons that I painted as part of a commission.
A pair of 3D printed Gladiator Star Destroyers for Star Wars Armada – painted as part of a collaboration with Tacticool Solutions in the UK.
Painting style inspired by Vykes’ posts on the old FFG forums.
A pair of painted Dreadnought-class Heavy Cruisers for Star Wars Armada
This Nebulon Cruiser 3D print is part of a multi-part Star Wars Armada commission.
I’ve stared a collaboration project with Tacticool Solutions here in the UK. They make great 3D prints for both Star Wars Legion and Star Wars Armada.
In my continued experimentation with using contrast paints, I painted to a set of Rebel Troopers and an AT-RT for Star Wars Legion.
A painted Luke Skywalker for Star Wars Legion. This Luke was painted quickly with contrast paints.
Back to painting some Star Wars Armada ships! This Rebel Liberty Cruiser was an opportunity to do some more advanced weathering – this time involving pigment paints which I’ve not used before.
Painting this Star Wars Armada Providence-class carrier for a commission project.
I repainted a Home One as prep for a commission project. In this experiment I used Vallejo’s blue UV fluorescent paint in the engines.
Painted Revell Star Destroyer Commission This was a really interesting commission project. I've categorised it under "Star Wars Armada" as that's the closest category, for obvious reasons! The model is over a foot (30cm) long - quite a bit bigger than an Armada Star Destroyer. The hull was painted with lots of stippling, followed-up with by a number of grey washes, and then plenty of dry-brushing to bring out the detail. (The hull actually has lots of detail on it - the model itself is...
I’ve painted a few more of the Blacklist Miniatures Fantasy Series 1 minis – this time, some Worms and Rats.
I painted yet another T-47, this time using stippling on the hull to give it some texture.
Making a change from painting lots of vehicles, I thought I’d have a go at a Dewback Rider for Star Wars Legion.